Take this time to adjust emotionally and resource your energy through a low, slow, and deep practice. Soften your presence as you activate a serotonin bliss with yogi Ally Bogard + Daybreaker Mama Radha as you place emphasis on release and rest. Focus on the movements that make you feel good.
Step into your daily joy practice.
P.S. Citizen Scientists — Keep making history after your practice by adding your brain-body reflections to our study on the science of joy together with the Greater Good Science Center at reflect.daybreaker.com
1. Aleph - Ciaran Delany
2. Two Rivers - Ciaran Delany
3. It's Pale Blue - Rasmus Faber
4. The Blaze - RaFa Orchestra
5. White Dream by Yehezkel-raz
6. Balance - Amaranth Cove
7. Betawaves for Concentration (short version) - Joseph Beg
8. Nidra - Joseph Beg