Peak pose is flip dog and there are many strong high lunge stances in this sequence. We’re also doing some work on our bellies with Dhanurasana. We end in savasana and I invite students to stay there as long as they want.
Combining a strong flowing Vinyasa sequence with stagnant long held postures, we’ll explore the intersection between hardness and softness, flexibility and strength. We’ll gently dig into the muscle tissue so you may explore the unique place where yielding results to resilience.
Music on this class:
1. Amberfern - Alcaufarin Amber
2. Anderholm - Timecode
3. Rylan Taggart - Coast
4. Rylan Taggart - Pacific
5. Modd - Road To San Vicente
6. Modd & Hosini - Swallow's Nest
7. Modd - Inki
8. The Haiku Project - The Bright Side of the Moon
9. Rajendra Teredesai - Param Gyan Rahasya Mystery of the Eternal
10. Ashaneen - A New Beginning
11. Liquid Mind - Meditation
Myndstream & Anjuna Records